ASA – (acrylonitrile-styrene-acrylic) is a thermoplastic copolymer characterised by excellent resistance to UV radiation, heat, moisture and stress cracking.
ASA is an ideal material for printing details exposed to weather conditions. In addition, ASA is chemically resistant, temperature-stable and has antistatic properties. Like ABS, it‘s a petrochemical material, but due to the lack of butadiene in its composition, it‘s characterised by significantly less shrinkage, which is much easier to print.
- Good adhesion between layers
- Material for advanced users
- Matt-finish after printing
- Does not floss
- High accuracy of printed part dimensions
- High impact strength and mechanical strength
- Resistance to UV radiation and weather conditions
HOW TO PRINT?
- Recommended print temperature: 220-250 °C
- Substrate temperature: 80-120 °C
- Material flow: 100-103 %
- Retraction: ± 5
- Nozzle diameter: ≥ 0.1 mm
- Print speed: 30-80 mm/s